Auto Garage Insurance
If you run an auto repair business or service station in Massachusetts, you know that there is a lot that can go wrong with cars. Auto garage insurance from Mackintire Insurance Agency can help minimize the risks you encounter in this business, allowing you to focus on your customers and their cars.
Mackintire Insurance understands the challenges and risks found in the auto repair business and can help you design an auto garage insurance policy specific to your needs, including:
- Garage liability coverage protects your business if another party sustains injuries or damages as a result of your garage’s activities.
- Garage keepers liability insurance provides collision and comprehensive coverage for autos left in your care. With garage keepers liability coverage, you would have protection for a test drive accident with a customer’s car, a fire in your shop, or vandalism to a car left overnight in your lot.
- Commercial property insurance covers general damages to your building. Equipment and tool coverage may also be available for additional protection, while commercial auto coverage can help protect a tow truck, trailer or other business vehicle.
- Business interruption coverage can help you meet up to 12 months of payroll and other operating expenses in the event of a fire or other disaster.
- Workers compensation insurance – a requirement by Massachusetts state law – can protect you if a garage employee is injured on the job.
Due to the high potential repair and replacement costs for damaged autos, it is important to purchase auto garage insurance with sufficient coverage limits and affordable deductibles. Speak with a Mackintire Insurance agent to review your auto garage insurance options in Massachusetts and design the policy that is right for you.