Running a successful restaurant in Massachusetts is challenging enough without worrying about a kitchen fire, a freezer malfunction, or a customer slipping in the dining room. Let Mackintire Insurance Agency help you find the right restaurant insurance package to minimize your risks so you can focus on running your restaurant.
A typical restaurant insurance policy will include:
- General commercial property damage coverage for the building and contents.
- General commercial liability coverage is crucial for restaurants, which see high traffic in customers, kitchen staff and other visitors.
- Workers compensation insurance is required by Massachusetts state law for all employers and will protect you if an employee is hurt at work.
- Business interruption coverage can provide for expenses and lost income if you close temporarily after property damage.
- Equipment breakdown insurance for boilers, restaurant equipment and other kitchen investments may be added if necessary, with many policies paying replacement costs for new equipment.
- Food spoilage coverage is smart if you are dealing with a large perishable inventory.
- Liquor liability insurance can help protect you if a customer overindulges.
Whether you run a coffee shop, pizza parlor or fine dining restaurant in Massachusetts, contact a Mackintire Insurance agent to design the restaurant insurance policy that is right for you, so you can focus on your food and your customers.